COVID-19: Health & Safety Protocols
COVID-19 Service Updates
To ensure we are able to meet customer demand, effective immediately, our Okotoks Commuter Service will be returning to full seating capacity on board.
In addition to monthly passes, On-It is now selling 10/20 packs for use onboard the Okotoks Commuter Service. Annual passes will not be sold at this time.
You can expect the same relaxing commute, with the added comfort of our enhanced cleaning and safety program initiatives. A few notable changes include:
- Thorough sanitation of buses and all high contact areas
- Hand sanitizer available on all buses for passenger and staff use
Boarding & Disembarking:
- Drivers will be wearing face masks and gloves while interacting with passengers
- Customers will be asked to maintain proper physical distancing while boarding
- Coaches will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized daily
- High touchpoints will be sanitized prior to each trip:
- Hand railings
- Seatbelt buckles and seat controls
- Overhead bin handles
- Seatbacks, outlets, and cupholders