Calgary to Banff / Canmore
COVID-19 SERVICE UPDATES
As Alberta carefully progresses through Phase 2 of the Relaunch Strategy, the health and safety of our passengers, customers, and employees remains our top priority.
You can expect the same exemplary customer service as years prior, with the added comfort of our enhanced cleaning and safety program initiatives:
- Face masks will be mandatory for all passengers, with single-use non-medical masks available for purchase for those who don’t have their own
- Bathrooms onboard the buses will be closed
- Physical distancing guidelines will be in place during the entire rider experience, from check-in to disembarkment
- Hand sanitizer avalible on all buses for passenger and staff use
Click HERE to see full details
Passenger Screening and Due Diligence
- FRIDAY NIGHTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS ONLY
- Please note: Our Downtown Calgary and Banff stops have moved. Click Here for maps.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds.
- Naver.com email accounts do not work for ticket purchasing. Please use an alternative email address.
- To purchase a FREE Child ticket (0-5 years old who are requiring their own seat) please input code CHILD into the coupon field.
Please note that, as a separate entity from On-It Regional Transit, the Red Arrow ticket office is unable to service non-Red Arrow or Ebus customers. Washroom usage, luggage storage, service desk, and the lobby are unavailable for On-It customers. Please see our dedicated Customer Service Representatives outside of the building for ticket purchases, boarding, and any questions.
On-It Regional Transit in partnership with Parks Canada and the Towns of Banff & Canmore.